America’s Top Cardiologist Award
Most Compassionate Doctor Award
- Internal Medicine Resident (3 years)
University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Clinical Cardiology Fellow (2 years)
Washington University School of Medicine
- Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellow (2 years)
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
Dr. Caceres has been a clinical investigator and published more than 9 articles about cardiac arrhythmias in reputable journals such as:
- Annals of Internal Medicine “Automatic implantable cardioverter defibrillators and survival of patients with left ventricular dysfunction and malignant ventricular arrhythmias” Ann Int Med, 109:529-34, 1988.
“Wide QRS complex tachycardia: Reappraisal of a common clinical problem” Ann Int Med, 109:905-12, 1988.
- American Journal of Cardiology “Cryoablation of refractory sustained ventricular tachycardia due to coronary artery disease” Am J Cardiol, 63:296-300, 1989.
- Circulation “Sustained bundle branch reentry as a mechanism of clinical tachycardia” Circulation 79:256-70, 1989.
“Transcatheter electrical ablation of right bundle branch: A method of treating macro-reentrant ventricular tachycardia due to bundle branch reentry” Circulation 78:246-57, 1988.
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology “Efficacy of cryoablation alone for refractory monomorphic sustained ventricular tachycardia due to inferior wall infarct” J Am Coll Cardiology, 11:1254-9, 1988.
- American Medical Association
- Orange County Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Heart Association & American Stroke Association
- American Academy of Cardiology
- American Society of Preventive Cardiology
- American Society of Hypertension
- Heart Failure Society of America
Awards and Recognitions:
- America’s Top Physicians Awards – Internal Medicine & Cardiology – 2003, 2004, 2005
- America’s Top Cardiologists Award – Cardiology – 2007
- America’s Top Cardiologists Award – Interventional Cardiology- 2010
- Certificate of Appreciation – Most Compassionate Doctor- Award 2011
- Distinguished Grand Master of the American Board of Cardiology – 2012 Award
- Consultant to the National Academy of Medicine – Special Appointment- 2012 Award
- America’s Top Cardiologists Award – Cardiology- 2012